Sticky BBQ Vegan Wings With Loaded Baby Potato Skins
This sharing platter has all the takeaway vegan favourites. Loaded potato skins, spicy mayo, vegan nacho cheese dip and corn on the cob, served alongside Quorn Sticky BBQ vegan Wings. This delicious recipe is both full of flavour and an easy vegan meal to re-create. Perfect for that takeaway night in and al fresco dinning with friends.
A Little Effort
13.1 g fat
- 8 Quorn Sticky BBQ Wings
- 1 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- ½ tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/8 orange pepper, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- 4 wedges of lime
- Coriander leaves
- For the loaded baby potato skins
- 8 baby potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 25g vegan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- For the nacho cheese dipping sauce
- 1 aubergine
- ½ tsp. olive oil
- 150ml Almond milk
- 25g vegan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- For the BBQ corn on the cob
- 2 corn on the cob
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C (fan)/ 220C/gas mark 7.
- Slice the aubergine in half, cross hatch the flesh with a pairing knife and brush with olive oil. Wrap in tin foil and bake in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes or until the flesh is soft and pulpy. Remove and leave in the foil parcel for 10 minutes.
- Open the foil parcel , scrape the inside flesh from the aubergine and place into a blender. Discard the aubergine skin Add the almond milk, cheese and nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth. Set to one side.
- Meanwhile, place the baby potatoes on a baking tray and brush with olive oil. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the baby potatoes and set to one side to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, cut each baby potato in half, scoop out the cooked potato middle leaving the skin shell and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cheese, yoghurt and spring onions to the potato and mix well. Spoon the mix back into each potato half.
- Turn the oven down to 180C (fan)/ 200C/gas mark 6 and bake for a further 10 minutes. Remove and garnish with chopped chives.
For the BBQ corn on the cob
- Cut each corn on the cob in half and place on a baking tray.
- Mix the BBQ sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Brush over the corn on the cobs.
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes with the Quorn Sticky BBQ Wings as per pack instructions. 4.Remove and garnish with paprika and coriander leaves.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set to one side.
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce in a small pan and spoon into a warmed serving dish.
- Arrange the Quorn BBQ Wings on a serving platter and garnish with sliced orange pepper, sliced spring onion and sesame seeds.
- Add the nacho cheese dip dish, loaded baby potato skins and BBQ glazed corn on the cob to the platter. Garnish with lime wedges, coriander leaves and drizzle with the Sriracha mayo and enjoy with friends!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.